I recently did what turned out to be my favorite eyeshadow look I’ve ever done.
- Tarte’s Make Believe palette
- Urban decays’ full spectrum palette
- Stila Magnificent Metals
- Too Faced eyeshadow primer
- Mac liquid liner
- Lancôme eye pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil
- I started with the color Pixie from my Tarte palette on my crease and blended it out. Next I put Crystal on the inner part of my crease.
- Next, I used the pink and red shades from my Urban Decay palette on my crease (yes, I mean all of them)
- Next, I applied my primer to my lid and used the white shade from my UD palette over that.
- Next, I used my liquid liner on my lash line just to the ends.
- Then, the Lancôme pencil to trace over my crease and connect to the liquid liner then used it on my waterline.
- Then I used the liquid liner to create the lines through the white. I started with two lines and then filled them in.
- Then I did my brows with the Anastasia pencil.
- Then brushed them with the Stila metals applicator.
- Then I used my favorite YSL mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
- I forgot what I used on my inner corner but any gold or iridescent shade would work great.
That’s how I created this hypnotizing look.